- We respect your privacy 1.1. The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Lead Generation for Artists respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. 1.2. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information 2.1. The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Lead Generation for Artists will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms. 2.2. You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support. 2.3. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- Use of your personal information 4.1. The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Lead Generation for Artists may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs. 4.2. The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Lead Generation for Artists may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
- Access to your personal information 7.1. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com. 7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- Complaints about privacy 8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Unit 23 Cnr Barton & Merthyr Sts, Kurri Kurri, New South Wales, 2327. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Third party sites Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that The Trustee for Lechner Media Group trading as Lead Generation for Artists is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Approved by Signature: John R Lechner
Full Name: John Lechner
Date: 1st March 2020